Do you feel like you’re a hopeless case? That no matter what you do, you can’t do it right? That no matter what, your circumstances will never improve? THEN REJOICE!
Yes, I said “REJOICE!” Because God delights in rescuing and healing hopeless cases. Some examples:
1) The Israelites were stuck between Pharoah’s army and the Red Sea with nowhere to escape. BUT GOD, through Moses, parted the Red Sea waters, led the Israelites through, and then let the waters return to their place, drowning Pharoah’s soldiers (Exodus 14).
2) Naaman, not even a believer at the time, and stricken with leprosy, followed the advice of a young Jewish servant girl and visited Elisha, who instructed him how to be healed, and he was (2 Kings 5:1-19).
3) When Elisha and his servant were surrounded by an enemy army, God sent an army of angels to rescue them. Elisha had to ask God to allow his servant to be able to see the army. (2 Kings 6:15-19)
6) Moses, although murdering someone in anger, eventually became the person who led the Israelites out of Egypt. (Exodus 2:11-15)
7) David, though having committed adultery and indirect murder, repented and was “a man after God’s heart.” (Acts 13:22)
8) A woman who had had five husbands, and living with a sixth man, had a deep encounter with Jesus. (John 4:1-30, 39-42)
9) Mary Magdalene who had had seven demons, was healed by Jesus (Mark 16:9)
So, pray that God will show you how to allow Him to change your heart and be willing to receive Him.
Comments on: "Are You a Hopeless Case?" (1)
So needed to hear that timely word, thanks for sharing. Xx