A Hungarian relative sent me this. I don’t know who wrote it and I hope I translated it correctly!
COMMUNISM’S SEVEN WONDERS
1) Everyone had work.
2) Although everyone had work, nobody did anything.
3) Although no one did anything, production exceeded 100%.
4) Although production exceeded 100%, it was still impossible to get anything.
5) Although it was impossible to get anything, everyone had everything.
6) Although everyone had everything, nevertheless everyone was stealing.
7) Although everyone was stealing, no ever missed anything